Hub Lights with ReePower (SL120) comes with 4 mm magnets and Hub Lights with Flash (SL100) with 2.5 mm magnets. This means that on some bicycle models it may be difficult to achieve optimum mounting due to the thickness of the spokes or other issues, so that you need to get very close to the magnets to achieve an effect. Fine-tuning or additional magnets may remedy the problem. You may prefer to have a bike shop check the mounting.
Articles in this section
- Why is it important to know the brake type?
- My Hub Light with ReePower (SL120) does not flash when the bike stops
- What is the advantage of buying additional magnets to your Hub Lights?
- The magnets for the Hub Lights are hard to adjust correctly
- How much light does the Hub Lights emit?
- I just bought a new bicycle with roller brakes and would like to move my Hub Lights for V-brakes (SL100) to this. Is this possible?
- I bought a Hub Light for V- Brakes (SL100), but I have disc/roller brakes. Is it possible to upgrade my Hub Lights to fit disc/roller brakes?