The lights can be used on your new bicycle. However, you need to replace the brackets and the magnets with longer ones. You can buy brackets and magnets in our webshop.
Articles in this section
- Why is it important to know the brake type?
- My Hub Light with ReePower (SL120) does not flash when the bike stops
- What is the advantage of buying additional magnets to your Hub Lights?
- The magnets for the Hub Lights are hard to adjust correctly
- How much light does the Hub Lights emit?
- I just bought a new bicycle with roller brakes and would like to move my Hub Lights for V-brakes (SL100) to this. Is this possible?
- I bought a Hub Light for V- Brakes (SL100), but I have disc/roller brakes. Is it possible to upgrade my Hub Lights to fit disc/roller brakes?