The noise is usually a sign that the magnet inside the light is running a bit tight. It does, however, loosen up after a few rides and the noise should disappear. There is no need to adjust the lights in a different angle as long as the magnets are not touching the light. If the light still makes a noise, please contact our support team.
Articles in this section
- How many lumen does CIO have?
- Can CIO be mounted on a carbon bike?
- What is the maximum bend angle of the mount?
- The mounting key does not fit?
- My CIO bike light does not flash?
- What distance should I have between magnet and light?
- My CIO bike light is a bit noisy. What could be the reason?
- I backed CIO on Kickstarter / Indiegogo and have not received the lights yet?
- How do I successfully mount my CIO bike light?
- Does the magnet mount on flat spokes?