You should strive to have a distance of approx. 1-3 mm between the bike light and the magnets.
Articles in this section
- The beam is too weak if you ask me - is that just how it is?
- What side of the bike is the CPH bike light most suitable for?
- How much distance should there be between the bike light and the magnet?
- My CPH light does not flash?
- Is there any advantage of adding extra magnets to my CPH light?
- What does the ReePower™ function do for my CPH bike light?
- What brake type does the CPH light fit?