The CPH bike lights are most suitable for mounting on the left side of the bike. However, it is possible to mount the bike lights on the right side of the bike. Some problems can occur when mounting the bike lights on the right side, especially if your bike has external gears. We therefore, recommend using the left side when possible.
Articles in this section
- The beam is too weak if you ask me - is that just how it is?
- What side of the bike is the CPH bike light most suitable for?
- How much distance should there be between the bike light and the magnet?
- My CPH light does not flash?
- Is there any advantage of adding extra magnets to my CPH light?
- What does the ReePower™ function do for my CPH bike light?
- What brake type does the CPH light fit?