We do not recommend NOVA for mountain bikes. This is due to the fact that many mountain bikes have a broad suspension fork and seat stay. This results in difficulty when mounting the dynamo, and in many cases it is not possible to have it mounted close enough to the rim, which results in poor performance.
Articles in this section
- What is the maximum bend angle of the dynamo mount?
- How do I successfully mount NOVA?
- How do I figure out whether my rim is in aluminium or steel?
- I am unable to tighten the wire
- The wire is too short
- What do I need in order to mount NOVA on my bike?
- Do the rim have to be in a specific material for NOVA to work?
- Does NOVA fit on all diameters?
- Does NOVA work on a mountain bike?
- How many lumen does NOVA have?