You can easily elongate the wire by rotating the key counter-clockwise while pulling the wire. You might need to pull a bit harder than you think.
Articles in this section
- There is no light when I spin the wheel
- What is the maximum bend angle of the dynamo mount?
- How do I successfully mount NOVA?
- How do I figure out whether my rim is in aluminium or steel?
- I am unable to tighten the wire / cable
- The wire is too short
- What do I need in order to mount NOVA on my bike?
- Do the rim have to be in a specific material for NOVA to work?
- Does NOVA fit on all diameters?
- Does NOVA work on a mountain bike?