In some cases the wire gets tangled inside the dynamo, which makes installation difficult. This can be easily fixed by unwinding the wire all the way (rotate the key counter clockwise) while pulling the wire out of the dynamo. When the wire is fully out, start tightening it around your fork our seat stay by rotating the key clockwise. Make sure to keep the cable in tension while tightening - this will make sure that the wire does not get tangled up again.
Articles in this section
- There is no light when I spin the wheel
- What is the maximum bend angle of the dynamo mount?
- How do I successfully mount NOVA?
- How do I figure out whether my rim is in aluminium or steel?
- I am unable to tighten the wire / cable
- The wire is too short
- What do I need in order to mount NOVA on my bike?
- Do the rim have to be in a specific material for NOVA to work?
- Does NOVA fit on all diameters?
- Does NOVA work on a mountain bike?