Yes. The NOVA dynamo can be mounted on a carbon fork or seat stay without any issues. The carbon is very strong and can easily withstand the pressure created from the ReeMount™ wire system.
Articles in this section
- Can NOVA be mounted on a carbon bike?
- How far apart are the mounting holes on the basket / luggage carrier lights?
- There is no light when I spin the wheel
- What is the maximum bend angle of the dynamo mount?
- How do I successfully mount NOVA?
- How do I figure out whether my rim is in aluminium or steel?
- I am unable to tighten the wire / cable
- The wire is too short
- What do I need in order to mount NOVA on my bike?
- Do the rim have to be in a specific material for NOVA to work?