CIO was launched on Kickstarter in June 2017. It gained a lot of success and are today one of the most innovative and modern bike lights created by Reelight. Below you will find the most frequently asked questions and their answers. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot get your question answered.
- How many lumen does CIO+ have?
- Can CIO+ be mounted on a carbon bike?
- What are the maximum bend angles of the CIO+ mount?
- The mounting key does not fit?
- My CIO+ bike light does not flash?
- What distance should I have between magnet and light?
- How do I successfully mount my CIO+ bike light?
- Does the magnet mount on flat spokes?
- The wire is too short
- Is it possible to buy extra magnets?
- On which side of the bike should CIO+ be mounted?
- What is the maximum diameter that the CIO+ bike lights can be mounted on?
- How much does the CIO+ bike light weigh?
- What is the maximum angle for the fork and seat stay that CIO+ can be mounted on?
- Are the lights waterproof?
- Are the lights protected against theft?
- Does CIO+ fit all kinds of bikes?
- Legal Requirements