- Does NOVA fit on a Brompton?
- Can I get brackets for the luggage carrier light?
- How big a diameter can the basket brackets be mounted on?
- Can I mount the dynamo if I have a ring lock on my bike?
- Can NOVA be mounted on a carbon bike?
- How far apart are the mounting holes on the basket / luggage carrier lights?
- Is it possible to buy small spareparts like screws?
- Is the Reelight generators feasible with other products?
- Are Reelight bike lights suitable for trikes?
- Which Reelight bike light would you recommend for a MTB?
- Which Reelight bike light would you recommend for a bike trailer?
- Which Reelight bike light would you recommend for a Nihola?
- How many lumen does CIO+ have?
- Can CIO+ be mounted on a carbon bike?
- What are the maximum bend angles of the CIO+ mount?
- The mounting key does not fit?
- My CIO+ bike light does not flash?
- What distance should I have between magnet and light?
- Why is it important to know the brake type?
- My lights with ReePower™ (SL120+ or SL220+) does not flash when the bike stops
- What is the advantage of buying additional magnets to your SL100 / SL200 Series lights?
- The magnets for the SL100 / SL200 Series are hard to adjust correctly
- I bought SL100 lights for V- Brakes but I have disc/roller brakes. Is it possible to upgrade my SL100 lights to fit disc/roller brakes?
- How many lumen does SL200 lights have?
- The beam is too weak if you ask me - is that just how it is?
- What side of the bike is the SL200 series lights most suitable for?
- How much distance should there be between the bike light and the magnet?
- My SL200 series light does not flash?
- Is there any advantage of adding extra magnets to my SL200 series bike lights?